What does a Business Analyst do?
A Business Analyst is responsible for evaluating the company’s operations and is able to provide effective solutions to improve the company’s business operations. They review and analyze financial reports, strategize ideas, and perform market research.
Business Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyze process issues and open opportunities to make improvements.
- Liaise between various business departments and groups.
- Gather and analyze data for potential business opportunities.
- Assess options for process improvement, including creating business process models.
- Collaborate with project managers and cross-functional teams to discover areas for improvement and work on the next steps.
- Influence stakeholders to support business projects.
- Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents.
- Maintain documentation regarding various projects, processes, and operations.
Business Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience).
- Strategic leadership skills with excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with industry technology systems to gather data and problem-solve.
- Creative thinker and highly resourceful.
Is your company looking for a Business Analyst? As construction recruiters, we can help you refine your Business Analyst job description and assist you in finding the right candidate for your needs.
Are you looking for new employment opportunities as a Business Analyst? View open positions here.