What does an ERP Support Specialist do?
ERP Support Specialist helps businesses implement and manage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. ERP specialists work with business owners and managers, end-users, and technicians to help implement the ERP system, including creating reports and analyzing data.
As an ERP Support Specialist, they are responsible for training users, developing policies and procedures, and assisting in the implementation process. They may be tasked with installing new systems, integrating them into existing systems, upgrading them as needed, etc.
ERP Support Specialist Responsibilities
- Through business process analysis and consultation, establish ERP needs.
- Analyze existing infrastructure and perform IT system enhancements.
- Write customized programs and scripts, as well as configure ERP applications.
- Develop user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Install ERP software and ensure seamless integration with IT systems.
- Perform diagnostic tests and resolve issues to optimize performance.
- Provide technical support and train ERP end-users.
- Prepare development progress updates and document ERP processes.
- Adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
- Keep abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offers.
ERP Support Specialist Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
- Certification in Oracle SaaS ERP or SAP ERP business process integration, is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience as an ERP specialist in a related industry.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve any issues or mitigate possible system breakdowns and ensure the smoothest experience for ERP users.
Looking for an ERP Support Specialist? As committed partners in recruiting, we can help refine job descriptions and assist you in finding the right candidate for your needs.
Are you looking for new employment opportunities as an ERP Support Specialist? View open positions here.