- Commercial Construction
- Commercial Landscaping
- Finance - Accounting
- Property Management
- Real Estate
- Auburn, WA
- Bellevue, WA
- Kent, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Mukilteo, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Accounts Payable Specialistposting #: 1105
Accounts Payable Specialist
Contract to Hire
Our client, a commercial refrigeration and HVAC contractor is looking for an AP Specialist to join their team. The company has a friendly, family-oriented environment and supportive culture. Ideally, they’d love someone who has at least 2 years AP or related experience and worked in construction or related industry exposure, but construction industry is not required. If you have at least a couple of years in an office environment with some accounting experience and are willing to learn, this role could be a great next step in your career!
- Review invoices against purchase orders and research any discrepancies.
- Key in and process invoices from vendors/suppliers
- Reconcile vendor/supplier statements
- Assisting in processing weekly check runs
- Work with vendors and suppliers to resolve invoicing issues
- Setup new vendors, including acquiring W-9s
- Credit card processing and reconciliations
- Overhead expense allocations
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Cost transfers between service and construction department
- Certified payroll requirements
- Assist with various other payables functions as assigned
- High school graduate with 2-3 years related work experience
- 2+ years payables processing experience to include enterprise-level, high volume payables
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Basic understanding of payables impact to the GL and financial statements
- High attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently and also collaborate effectively with various internal levels and departments
- Accounts Payable Specialist - Remote Contractposting #: 1104
Accounts Payable Specialist
3 month contract (likely to convert to full time)
Our client, a local SaaS tax compliance company, is looking for a full-cycle AP Specialist who will be responsible for coding invoices, obtaining approvals, and issuing payments. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of AP experience, and some proficiency with Netsuite and Concur is a bonus!
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Extract invoices from AP email and route for approval
- Download monthly invoices from vendor online portals
- Scan hardcopy invoices to a network
- Review, code, audit, and route company-wide invoices to approvers
- Research & gather receipts for charges made to Corporate Credit Card
- Prepare vendor checks for mailing
- Research uncashed vendor checks
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Compile AP audit support
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
Accounts Payable Qualifications:
- Associate’s or BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in this field
- Experience with Dynamics GP or NetSuite
- Knowledge of accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts, and corporate procedures
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, professional and reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Senior accountantposting #: 1103
Senior Accountant- Remote (Washington State)
5 month contract
Our client, a local SaaS tax compliance company, is seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their Global Client Payments team. This role will be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with US GAAP. Reporting to the Director of Global Client Payments, the Senior Accountant will also be responsible for managing all GL reporting and financial reconciliation, as well as the documentation of internal controls over financial reporting.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Reconciling cash receipt transactions based on external reporting from payment processors and various internal reporting
- Accounting and analyzing incoming client tax funding transactions
- Accounting and analyzing for transactions arising from various payments methods such as ACH, checks and wires
- Accounting for Inter-company transactions
- Accounting for cash and investment activities
- Support Global Client Payments customer tax funding and payment processing and automation
- Support quarterly and annual audits external audit requirements, and other ad-hoc audits
- Prepare month-end close journal entries and account reconciliations
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of research on any unusual funding or payment transactions
- Work with Global Client Payments team to ensure funding and payment processors’ files are properly reported in our internal system
- Prepare and present required quarterly or annual audit reviews and support SOX controls that pertain to Global Payments process
- Prepare quarterly review and year-end audit schedules, interact and provide details for testing to external auditors
- B.A. in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years of corporate or public accounting experience, CPA preferred
- Experience with U.S. GAAP and internal controls, preferably in a public company environment
- Able to articulate technical accounting guidance and apply it to real world situations
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Ability to think analytically to solve non-recurring and complex issues
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Positive and “Can do” attitude and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with NetSuite or similar ERP system
- Intermediate/expert Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant - Real Estateposting #: 1089
Staff Accountant - Real Estate Industry
Our client, a well-established Real Estate Developer with assets across the West Coast, is searching for a Staff Accountant to join their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity as the company is acquiring new properties and planning for significant expansion in the next few years.
The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of property accounting and experience with general ledger management, financial reporting, and budgeting.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepares monthly allocations and reconciliations.
- Prepares funder reports, journal entries, maintains files and records supporting General Ledger transactions.
- Collaborative and interpersonal skills to effectively work with the team.
- Responsible for all general ledger functions, including posting of revenue, the monthly close process, and preparing and/or reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Preparation and finalization of monthly financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly supporting balance sheet schedules
- Excise tax calculations and processing.
- Preparation of book transfers and/or wire transfers using online banking systems.
- Assists in the preparation of portfolio-wide reports.
- Assists in the preparation of year-end audits and tax returns.
- Recommends policies and procedures designed to maintain proper internal controls and the highest level of competency and accuracy.
- Assist with accounts payable, including processing invoices, printing checks, and maintaining files.
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years experience in GL accounting, including journal entries, financial statements, and bank reconciliation.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage and maintain related workflow.
- Knowledge of property accounting preferred.
- Staff Accountant - Real Estateposting #: 1086
Staff Accountant – Real Estate Industry
Our client, a premier Real Estate Developer and Lender, is in search of a Staff Accountant to join this high-growth company. If you have a background or interest in Real Estate, Construction, or Private Equity Accounting, then this may be the job for you!
This company offers significant growth opportunities for their employees, including a “promote from within” mindset, a highly collaborative culture throughout all levels of management, and a competitive benefits package with stock options too.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Full cycle accounting including AP and AR transactions and maintenance of project ledgers.
- Review financial statements, owner contracts, and subcontracts.
- Identify and communicate budget variances and areas of financial risk.
- Ad-hoc reporting to project teams, departments, and management.
- Review the flow of transactions through general ledger accounts.
- Perform additional accounting duties, such as daily reconciliations of cash.
Staff Accountant Requirements:
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required.
- A background in Construction, Real Estate, or Private Equity preferred.
- A customer service attitude and a strong attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, including interacting with suppliers, subcontractors, and owners.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and desire to work with large amounts of detailed data.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Senior Accountant - Constructionposting #: 930
Senior Accountant - Construction
(South King County)
Our client, an established general contractor in South King County, is on the hunt for a Senior Accountant to join their small but mighty team. This company prides itself on its commitment to service, innovative thinking, and exceptional craftsmanship. The ideal candidate will be confident, thorough, and experienced in payroll, AP/AR, and general ledger. This role will be an integral part of the team, handling all journal entries, insurance renewals, state audits, and HR management. If you are looking for your next career move and have 5+ years of GL accounting experience, bring your positive team spirit to this exciting position.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- In-house payroll for 25 employees.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings, quarter and year-end close, W-2's (Payroll, B&O, State tax, monthly Dept. of Revenue, business licenses, etc.).
- Maintain the general ledger & reconciliation of accounts.
- Accounts Receivable: Send monthly progress payment requests and supervise Service Department invoicing.
- Accounts Payable and Sub payables: collecting and tracking vendor and subcontractor lien releases and warranties, W-9's and COI's, Year-end 1099's.
- Business reports and financial statement generation (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Month-end close, including Work-in-Process Contract Schedule and recording over/under billing.
- Generate financial statements.
- Handle HR, employee health benefits, and 401k, and track claims for L&I, insurance, and accidents.
- Supervise, train & mentor accounting/admin assistant.
- Maintain and file accounting and admin records.
- Maintain working relationships with the bank, insurance, and CPA representatives.
- Work with project managers and Service Dept. managers to facilitate their paperwork and collections.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- 5+ years of accounting experience in hands-on construction accounting.
- Sage 100 accounting software proficiency preferred.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and thorough, with the ability to consistently demonstrate accuracy.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity in actions and decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and 10-key.
- Accountant/Bookkeeperposting #: 1076
Our client, a Northwest non-profit helping families in need obtain food, housing, and scholarship opportunities, is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their passionate team. Under the direction of the President and CEO, this position will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties including processing payroll twice monthly, financial record keeping, and transactions including accounts payable, receivable, and general ledger. The Bookkeeper will also manage an average of 50 rental accounts and perform monthly billing of rent and related fees.
The ideal candidate will have advanced experience with Quick books online, experience working in the nonprofit setting, an outgoing and friendly personality, demonstrated professionalism and tact in communications with a diversity of individuals, strong organizational and time management skills, acute attention to detail, and the ability to work well with others. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an organization that is changing lives- this could be a great role for you!
- Process payroll at the close of pay periods (5th and 20th of each month); prepare, record, and distribute paychecks. Process state and federal payroll tax deposits and report in a timely manner.
- Performs monthly billing of tenants.
- Issue checks for bills and employee reimbursements in an accurate and timely manner; ensuring that all expenditures are appropriately categorized.
- Pay monthly health insurance bill and reconcile with payroll; pay quarterly workers compensation.
- Reconcile bank accounts and provide reports to President and CEO monthly; keeps clear records of all tenant activity. Alert President and CEO to past-due accounts in a timely manner.
- Proactively maintain a highly organized filing system; file invoices, payroll paperwork, reimbursements, insurance information, and other financial records.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Assist in the development and implementation of systems and procedures as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by President and CEO.
- Advanced proficiency in Quick books online. Nonprofit experience a plus!
- Associate degree (AA/AS) or equivalent; three to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Additional proficiency in Windows and Macintosh operating systems and with Microsoft Office 2014, Excel, Google Docs and Internet Explorer/Firefox
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels. Good judgment, with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Understanding of and commitment to the organization's mission.
- Senior AP Specialistposting #: 1065
Senior AP Specialist
Our client, a newly Seattle-based pioneer and leader in their industry of 3D printing and SLA/SLS manufacturing, is looking for a Senior AP Specialist to join their team. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the management of all Accounts Payable, and ensure that accounting transactions are properly processed, approved, recorded, posted, and reported for financial statements. They will also respond to any vendors and internal customer queries and ensure compliance with policies and internal controls. The ideal candidate will have at least an AA in Accounting, and a minimum of 5 years of AP experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage accounts payable process from receipt to recording of invoices in accounting systems
- Code and review invoices as to the completeness of approval and backup documents
- Match purchase orders/receipts to invoices
- Reconcile vendors’ statements and research/resolve outstanding issues
- Process and review intercompany invoices/bill on their respective entities
- Reconcile transactions and resolve outstanding issues
- Process and review monthly credit card transactions
- Assist in the month-end close by providing a copy of pending invoices for accrual and account reconciliation(s)
- Responsible for maintaining all accounts payable, including intercompany accounts payable
- Work with procurement to manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships
- Process and review employee expense reports ensuring compliance with company policies
- Manage vendor 1099 information and process year-end 1099 and 1096 filings
- Assist in all office and administrative tasks as assigned/needed
- Minimum Associates degree in Accounting preferred
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable Experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and possess a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team and take on new tasks
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work
- Ability to proactively resolve or escalate issues across functions and follow up as necessary
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook or similar programs
- NetSuite and Concur experience a plus
- System implementation and AP automation experience a plus
- Accountant - Construction Industryposting #: 1063
Staff Accountant – Commercial Construction Industry
Our client, a leading Commercial General Contractor is looking for a talented Accountant to join their growing team. This company is highly regarded for their innovative and collaborative culture and "promote from within" mentality. If you have an Accounting background in the Construction industry, then this may be the job for you!
In this role, you will be working alongside the Controller to provide support to the Regional and Project Controllers, performing reconciliations, maintaining records of assets/liabilities, processing sales and business taxes, and compiling reports.
- Perform various reconciliations for cash, prepaids and other general ledger accounts.
- Maintain accurate addition/disposal records of capitalized assets/liabilities and related depreciation/amortization, including calculating and posting any gains/losses upon disposal.
- Reconcile, process, and report monthly/quarterly/annual sales and business taxes.
- Compile periodic reports for numerous business units throughout the company.
- Assist Controllers with monthly/quarterly/annual reporting and forecasting.
- Assist with timely compilation of audit-related documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- 3+ years of Finance/Accounting experience.
- Construction industry experience is a huge plus!
- A strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. General knowledge of Power BI.
- An understanding that producing deliverables that are accurate, professional in appearance, and timely is critical for success.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, which includes handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Property Management Accountant – Real Estateposting #: 1061
Property Management Accountant – Real Estate
Our client, a leading property management company in Bellevue, is currently seeking a Property Management Accountant to join their growing team. They are in the top 13 of the largest property management firms in Puget Sound and offer high-quality service to their commercial real estate and retail clients as well as are committed to an employee-first culture and collaborative team mentality.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, thrives in a team environment, and can also be self-directive and work independently. If you want to develop your career in the real estate industry and have the skills that our client is looking for, this might be the right fit for you!
Responsibilities of a Property Management Accountant
- Experience with full-cycle of accounting
- Manages, reviews, and posts receivables
- Monitors and reviews accounts payable based on pre-set schedule
- Builds accurate monthly financial statements and bank reconciliations in a timely manner
- Plans and facilitates all preparation for annual CAM budgets and reconciliations
Qualifications of a Property Management Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in property management or commercial real estate is a big plus, residential real estate would also be considered
- Analyzes account reconciliation based on a general understanding of the real estate field
- Reviews and analyzes retail lease documents
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication
- Manages time effectively to ensure all outputs are delivered within the deadline
- Functions productively in both team and autonomous environments
- Accounting Specialist- 5 Month Contractposting #: 482
Accounting Specialist (Multi-Family)
Do you have Accounts Payable experience in property management (multi-family or commercial) and want an opportunity to grow your accounting career? What about working with a local developer with over $2.5 billion in assets?
Our client, a well-established Real Estate Developer, who self-manages its large multi-family portfolio is looking for an Accounting Specialist to support a portfolio of properties for asset management, development, and construction of properties, as well as corporate functionalities. Duties will include responsibilities, such as reviewing and entering payables in PayScan for approval, preparing monthly lien waivers, entering bill backs, and various supporting accounting functions.
The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years’ accounts payable experience within the commercial real estate, multi-family or construction industries, be very detail-oriented, trustworthy, and process-driven. A Bachelor’s degree and experience with multi-family property management and Yardi is preferred.
Accounting Specialist Responsibilities:
- Enter partnerships and corporate accounts payables.
- Produces the annual 1099/1096 reporting.
- Process and review monthly corporate bill back, including invoicing and receipting.
- Monthly preparation of bank reconciliations for supervisor review.
- Assemble tax packages for supervisor review.
- Ensure files are properly named and saved in the correct files.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Proven ability to effectively influence, build trust, communicate, and connect with employees at all levels of the company and outside resources.
- Ability to demonstrate complete confidentiality and discretion.
- Represents the standards of the Company’s Declaration, Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Reconcile corporate credit card activity and ensure proper supporting documentation.
- Review and remit annual unclaimed property submission to the State.
- Facilitate annual business entity and any State tax filings and payments for companies and affiliates.
- Preparing the annual property tax exemption package and the annual EMMA filing.
- Review the monthly or quarterly replacement reserve draws with the 3rd party property management company.
- Remit financial reporting to owners, investors, and partners – monthly, quarterly, and
- Assemble annual audit requests for third-party CPA firms.
- Assemble tax packages for supervisor review.
- Track waterfall payments from lower-tier entities
Accounting Specialist Qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years’ previous AP experience in commercial real estate, property management or construction.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and efficiently manage and maintain related workflow.
- Proven ability to effectively influence, build trust, communicate, and connect with employees at all levels of the company and outside resources.
- Personal ethical character that is effective, credible, and genuine.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and the understanding of GAAP.
- Maintains confidentiality, completes tasks accurately and timely.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; can make recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Applications and 10-key by touch is required.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and the Yardi accounting software system is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Controllerposting #: 1019
Our client, a Seattle-based private real estate investment and development company, is looking for a Controller to join their Development Team! The Controller will be responsible for providing overall day-to-day leadership and oversight of the accounting practices, policies, procedures, and information systems for the company. The Controller will be involved in day-to-day operations and be able to give ideas and suggestions. They want someone that can work autonomously but also works with and be a leader for a strong, focused, and friendly team to get things done.
- Provides leadership and develops accounting staff through training, delegation of duties, and goal setting.
- Manages accounting for the company’s commercial projects and works with development managers and accountants on the preparation of the annual budget for all development projects.
- Accountable for the review of quarterly variance reporting, cash forecasting, cash management, and capital planning for all entities.
- Provides financial reporting, financial modeling, and analyses needed for property financings and loan compliance.
- Manages monthly financial closing processes to ensure financials are properly recorded.
- Reviews, processes, recommends and implements efficiencies.
- Participate in “deal-making”, including loans, lease documents, and Purchase and Sale document reviews.
- Performs financial analysis relating to investment returns, partner-level valuations, and tax implications resulting from transactions.
- 5+ years of hands-on accounting experience, including progressive responsibilities, process refinement, and implementation, supervisory, and training experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, CPA big plus.
- Job costing experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in accounting software. QuickBooks and/or Yardi experience a big plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret commercial leases, loan documents, and other contracts.
- A team player with the ability to lead, motivate and train staff.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Accounting Controller - Construction Industryposting #: 926
Controller - Construction Industry
Are you an accounting management professional looking to make an impact in your next role? Our client, a premier landscape construction company responsible for some of the most beautiful parks and landscape architecture in our region, is looking for an experienced and energetic Accounting Controller to join their team. The Controller will have direct responsibility for overseeing financial activities and personnel, identifying areas of improvement, and setting controls and budgets up for company success.
Our client's work is on display in thousands of projects around the Pacific Northwest, specializing in Parks, Turf Fields, and Wetland Restoration. This is a company that is passionate about the environment, values its employees, and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in either a Senior Account or Financial Management role, and, if you have already worked in the construction industry, that is a plus!
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel.
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments.
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors.
- Ensures accuracy of financial accounts and records
- Manage the completion of monthly and quarterly Performance Reporting packages
- Further develop key policies, systems and procedures for the accounting and finance function.
- Coordinate the audit processes
- Oversees global cash management structure and processes.
- Report directly to the CEO of the Company.
- 5+ years of experience in Senior Account or Financial Management role
- BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- CPA preferred
- Working experience or knowledge in the Construction industry a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
- Accountantposting #: 893
Our client, an investment firm with several growing, industrial supply subsidiaries, is looking for an accountant to join their innovative team. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, creative, curious, and detail-oriented. In addition to being a part of an exciting and fast-growing industry leader in the Pacific Northwest, this role will bring opportunities for mentorship, learning, and career growth. We are looking for a candidate that is both independent and collaborative, has a basic understanding of accounting principles and QuickBooks, and is open to working in the Mukilteo HQ office Monday through Friday.
- Maintain, analyze, and reconcile General Ledger accounts to ensure accurate balances; establish and maintain appropriate procedures for the accurate maintenance of the General Ledger, purchasing, expense report processing, billings, credit collections, accounts payable, and accounts receivable to include regular review and audit of accounts.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial statements and general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare confidential office payroll.
- Manage vendor payments and work with vendors on the timing of payments.
- Prepare monthly excise tax report and quarterly city tax reports.
- Maintain and reconcile checking account, prepare bank deposits.
- 1-3 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Excited to be busy and able to handle a large amount of responsibility and keep cool under pressure.
- Comfortable with working in office Monday-Friday.
- BA in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Excel, Word.
ABOUT Silver Falls Brands
Since 1988, Omnitec Design has innovated and supplied equipment for high-stakes air quality applications including Flood / Fire Disaster Response, Bio-Hazard and Pandemic Control, Hospitals & Lab Clean Rooms, Environmental Abatement and Restoration. Their products combine the best technologies for scrubbing air of Fine Particulates, Volatile Organic Compounds, Odor, and Biological Contaminants.
Omni CleanAir's mission is to eliminate the illnesses caused by unhealthy air from everyday workplaces. Since 1988, the company’s technology has been deployed to thousands of high-stakes applications, keeping people safe from some of the most dangerous airborne pollutants and pathogens. Now this technology has been adapted for everyday professional workspaces, such as businesses, schools, hospitably, medical and dental offices, but without compromise in hospital grade protection.
Agriair designs, manufactures and distributes a range of industrial grade Ionized Hydro Peroxide systems that ensure air quality and sanitation in demanding, indoor agriculture facilities. Agriair equipment prevents high value crop loss caused by the harmful effects of mold, spores, volatile organic compounds and surface contaminants prevalent in these environments.
BirdBuffer® is focused on solving the public health, safety and damage to critical facilities, caused by pest birds. They help facility managers, health and safety professionals, maintenance teams and operators, eliminate these issues. Proudly based in the Pacific Northwest, we serve customers across the US and around the world.
CITC has consistently led the special effects industry, creating unique and exciting products and solutions for theatrical designers, show producers, directors, live music & sporting event organizers across multiple entertainment industry verticals.