- Accounting & Finance
- Residential Construction
- Bellevue, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Customer Account Analystposting #: 2058
Customer Account Analyst
Washington State (Remote)
Contract Length: 1 year (possibility of extension or conversion)
Pay: $28-34/ hour (DOE)
Work for the largest coffee retail company in the country! This multinational chain is seeking a Customer Account Analyst to join its team. If supply chain is your passion, and you're looking for that opportunity to grow your career and experience, then this could be the role for you!
As a Customer Account Analyst, you will ensure the highest level of account support for order management. You will serve as a designated point of contact for supply chain reliability, excellent customer satisfaction, and supply chain compliance through effective order management, proactive communication and problem solving, logistics, execution and collaboration with Partners in Supply and Channel Business Development. Additionally, you will also manage general ledger status updates, resolve issues, and serve as the subject matter expert on cross-functional teams for enterprise initiatives affecting accounting processes.
Customer Account Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for personalized customer service as the main liaison between Supply Chain and assigned external customer(s). Maintain positive relationships, stay informed about upcoming promotions, item issues, and updates related to portfolio products, including offerings, pricing, shipping, procedures, and promotions.
- Receives customer orders, resolves issues from order to cash through negotiation with internal and external parties. Reports inventory and shipment status for order processing, making rapid decisions. Responds to inquiries promptly, using discretion to ensure reliable service.
- Gathers information from internal and external customers to identify and implement creative solutions for resolving issues affecting the order-to-cash cycle, customer relationships, and timely product/service delivery.
- Analyzes Supply Chain issues to enhance performance, reduce deductions, and develop cost-effective solutions while meeting customer targets. Collaborates with Sales Teams and customers to formulate actionable plans for achieving and maintaining preferred vendor status.
- Maintains order accuracy by reviewing and correcting discrepancies in pricing, quantity, and other critical details. Offers timely support for returns and freight claims to ensure accurate customer charges and optimize profitability.
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with various departments, including Demand Planning, Forecasting, Finance, Supply Planning, Operations, Sales, and Sales Planning, to address issues impacting customer orders.
- Attend customer meetings as required, actively contribute to collaborative problem-solving, and effectively engage with customer teams. Adhere to best practices manual instructions and update training documentation as necessary.
- Ensures SOP accuracy as well as implements key performance metrics and process enhancements.
- Automates and streamlines accounting processes, serves as a subject matter expert on cross-functional teams for enterprise initiatives in accounting.
- Trains accounting partners on system and process updates.
Customer Account Analyst Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Operations.
- 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- 2-3 years Customer service or related experience, ideally in a CPG company.
- Industry expertise within CPG and/or Foodservice and/or License Stores.
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook) is required.
- Working knowledge of the supply chain and knowledge of Customer Service policies, procedures and programs.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- CFO – Construction & Real Estateposting #: 2037
Join a premier construction and real estate development firm in the Puget Sound region renowned for its cutting-edge projects and unwavering commitment to excellence. As the company's finance leader, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the company's future. This company is in growth mode and looking for a CFO to join their team!
The CFO will be strategic to the company's success by managing project financing, investor relations and providing guidance on decisions affecting technology and accounting policies. This position requires forward-thinking financial expertise encompassing equity and debt management, daily financial operations, and strong leadership acumen.
- Leads budget development, financial analysis, reporting, and projections to provide a transparent view of the Company’s financial well-being.
- Presents financials and analysis in executive team meetings.
- Produces cash projections for individual projects.
- Assists the development team in crafting summaries and analyses of financial models for potential projects.
- Regularly reviews operating policies, systems, practices, business models, project projections, and standards to ensure the organization operates efficiently.
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with financial institutions, legal counsel, tax advisors, and insurance providers.
- Offers insights and analysis of operational and technical systems to meet the organization’s needs and facilitate growth effectively
- Key member of the executive team providing leadership in developing and implementing key financial, investment and risk-management metrics and policies.
- Evaluate and recommend strategies for the company’s cash management and investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, and preferably an MBA and/or CPA.
- Significant experience with construction or real estate/development, financing, and various financial structures.
- Proven track record in formulating and executing strategic strategies.
- Familiarity with tech and ability to provide input and guidance on system needs, design and implementation.
- Exhibited leadership and strategic thinking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Professional with well-developed interpersonal skills, including flexibility, creativity, patience, curiosity, a sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.
Benefits and Appreciation:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k matching with 4% matching
- Paid Time-Off and Holidays
- Individual Performance Bonus Program
Compensation: $180-220K Salary
- Tax Principalposting #: 1882
Are you a Tax Manager looking for an opportunity with a fast track to becoming a partner? Do you enjoy developing relationships with clients and working with small businesses and high-net worth individuals? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client, an established boutique public accounting firm with a team of experienced tax accountants, is looking to add a Tax Principal to their team. As the Tax Principal, you will be key to the leadership team and front-facing with clients. You will work on tax planning and compliance for flow-through entities (S corps, partnerships, etc.) and individual tax returns for higher income and higher net worth clients. This isn’t a “turn and burn” position where you are siloed or stuck at a desk churning thousands of tax returns. That is not our client’s business model.
An ideal Principal will have a breadth of experience in tax, like to be front facing with clients and mentor junior tax associates. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a small, friendly, collaborative company.
Tax Principal Duties:
- Involvement in the strategy and business development of successful small firm.
- Manage client engagement/relationships.
- Ability to accurately prepare complex business tax returns for: C & S corporations, partnerships, individuals, trusts, gifts, and estates.
- Manage delegation of tax preparation and research to staff as appropriate.
- Review corporate and individual tax returns of varying complexities.
- Develop staff members.
Tax Principal Qualifications:
- At least 6 years of public accounting tax experience. BA/BS in Accounting; MS in Taxation a plus.
- CPA or EA required.
- Strong research, writing, and tax review skills.
- Ability to manage projects effectively from start to finish.
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Benefits & Appreciation:
- Flexible schedules outside of tax season and a 50-60 hour work week during peak tax season.
- Option to work in the office and from home (our office is virtualized).
- Yearly home office stipend + monthly telecom/internet reimbursement.
- Separate Vacation and Sick Time benefits.
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, SIMPLE retirement plan with employer match, transportation benefits, continuing professional education, revenue incentive plan, and tuition reimbursement plan.
Compensation: $150,000-$160,000 +bonus
- Tax Accountantposting #: 1675
Bring your accounting and tax acumen to work for a locally owned, full-service accounting firm offering tax, trust, and forestry services. This is a unique opportunity to work with varied clientele and companies that vary from large legacy businesses to small business owners in the Pacific Northwest. They're a company on the rise that takes great care of their clients and employees alike.
As a Tax Accountant, you will work on tax planning and compliance for flow-through entities (S corps, partnerships, etc.) as well as individual tax returns for higher income and higher net worth clients. You will have an established list of clients and work closely with leadership and senior accountants. This position isn’t a “turn and burn” tax position where you are siloed or stuck at a desk churning 1000’s of tax returns. This is not our client’s business model.
If you have been looking for your next opportunity where you can have more exposure to varied clients, work with a more collaborative team and find a long-term position, this could be the opportunity for you!
- Locally owned and operated, our client has been a leader in the industry for over 65 years.
- People like to work here and it shows – very tenured employees.
- The company provides taxation, retirement planning, accounting, consulting, and wealth management services.
- Serve clients locally, nationally, and internationally.
- They have a solid core business of long tenure companies ranging from large to small, they are not a typical tax firm who's turning and burning tax returns.
Leadership & Culture:
- The Tax Accountant will be working closely with the Senior Tax accountants and ownership.
- Open and inclusive management style with a “lead by example” style.
- Collaborative, open culture.
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and hours.
Benefits & Appreciation:
- Medical and Vision Insurance (up to 100% coverage for employee and child).
- 401K plan excellent with matching.
- Great vacation package including 12 paid-holidays.
Tax Accountant Background Profile:
- At least 2 years in public accounting with experience in tax. Audit experience a plus.
- Expertise in flow-through entity taxation.
- Expertise in individual taxation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and polished presentation.
- A team player with collaborative mindset.
- Knowledge in trusts and estates, timber/forest products industries, ProSystem fx Tax, and ProSystem fx Engagement.